The Baby Fold’s Festival of Trees has been raising awareness and funding for local kids in need for 29 consecutive years.
The success of the Festival of Trees is credited largely to our many sponsors who give generously as an investment in The Baby Fold, our community, and as an excellent marketing opportunity.
Partnering with The Baby Fold to sponsor The Festival of Trees is a great opportunity to market your business as an organization that cares about our community and to attract new customers.
The Festival of Trees highlights you to promote your brand.
- We were on WJBC, WBNQ, B104, and WJEZ thanks to Radio Bloomington! Also, 99.5, 96.7, 97.9, 100.7, and WGLT. Listeners heard over 470 pre-recorded Festival ads in addition to on-site and in-studio interviews.
- Over 3200 online guests registered to bid in the mobile auction, doubling in one year.
- Sponsor recognition boards were placed throughout Festival.
- The Festival of Trees was in the newspaper and magazines 16 times, including a feature story.
- Over 420 social media posts made with 155,968 impressions/reach.
Through your generosity, we reached our goals for the community's children.
- Leveraged digital and print platforms to bring our sponsors positive exposure and attract new clients to their business.
- Provided a fun and safe holiday experience for the community with both physical and virtual participation options.
- Raised critical funding and awareness for The Baby Fold's life-changing services.
Please call or email (309) 451-7202 or
We look forward to working together as make a meaningful difference in our community!
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors!
- Radio Bloomington
- Sylvester Family Dental
- Avanti's Italian Restaurant
- Bloomington-Normal Bridgestone
- BPA Troxell Benefits, LLC
- CIT Trucks, LLC
- Dentsmart PDR
- Drake Family Dental
- Dunbar, Breitweiser & Co., LLP
- Family and Consumer Sciences Professionals of McLean County
- G. Agra Corp
- GROWMARK, Inc.
- Illinois Prairie Community Foundation and Tom Howe in memory of Ellen Howe
- Normal Calvary United Methodist Church
- Normal First United Methodist Church
- Nussbaum Transportation Services, Inc.
- Two Men and A Truck
- Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
- Bloomington Wesley U.M.C.
- Busey Bank
- Commerce Bank
- DJ's Painting & Remodeling, Inc.
- Endodontists of Illinois, LLC
- Insight CPAs & Financial, LLC
- Doug and Betsy Nardi
- Nilla’s Tub DIY Dog Wash & Health Food Store
- Pantagraph Media
- The 50 Plus News and Views Magazine
- Assurance Agency, Ltd.
- Brad and Tonya Barker
- Nancy Barling
- Jim and Diana Brown
- Drake Orthodontics
- Entec Services, Inc.
- Finish Line Transportation, Inc.
- First Allied Securities
- First Mid Ag Services
- First State Bank of Bloomington
- Fox-n-Hounds Day Spa
- Health Alliance Medical Plans
- Heartland Bank & Trust Company
- IAA Credit Union
- Illinois Farm Bureau
- Kurt's Autobody Repair Shop, Inc.
- LAMAR Advertising
- LKM Mowing & Landscaping
- Martin Digital Display
- Martin’s Home Furniture Company, Inc.
- John and Barbara Meek
- Bloomington-Normal Community Bank - A Division of Morton Community Bank
- Northside Church of Christ
- Jeff and Julie Payne
- Prairie Land Farms, Inc.
- Randolph & Holt Plastic Surgery and Med Spa
- SC2, Supply Chain Services & Solutions
- ServiceMaster KRS
- U.S. Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Wayman AME Church
- Wilcox Electric & Service, Inc.
- Wm. Masters, Inc.
- Young America Realty
Senior Day Table Sponsors
- Flanagan State Bank
- Health Alliance Medical Plans
- Sugar Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center
- Chestnut Health Systems, Inc.
- First State Mortgage Services, LLC
- Interstate All Battery Center
- Jack Lewis Jewelers
- K-9 Country Club
- Mid-Illini Credit Union
- Mid-Illinois REALTORS Association
- Miller Janitor Supply, Inc.
- Nord Outdoor Power
- Nu-Way Transportation Services, Inc.
- Dr. Phares O'Daffer
- Rowe Construction Co.
- SCADAware, Inc.
- Scharnett Associated Architects LLC
- Jess Shaw
- SIKICH LLP
- The Copy Shop